Monday, December 08, 2008

Home

It is so great to be HOME!  I arrived yesterday morning about 10:00.  I was SO happy to see my family and I think they were pretty happy to see me.  

Charlie and the kids had put up our tree (artificial of course) on Saturday so we decorated it yesterday afternoon.   Abby and Luke helped me set out our nativity scenes - one from Madagascar and one from Malawi.  The stockings were hung on the stairwell with care - no fireplaces in Mozambique.  So it's beginning to look like a bit like Christmas around here.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I'll bet your Frankensteinish look is the look of pure health and beauty to your family who missed you so. How wonderful to have nativity sets from such amazing places.

I'm adding you to my google reader right now, Angie. I don't know why I keep forgetting to do that.

Praying for continued excellent healing and that your Christmas time is abundant in joy.

Kecia said...

Pictures! I want pictures! ;) I've missed my time on facebook chatting with you--hopefully we'll run into each other again sometime. Love you!