Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ten on the Tenth

Hey, I'm actually doing this on the tenth!
10 things I've enjoyed about my kids lately

1. Going grocery shopping with Abby. She never stops talking and enjoys every moment of the trip (Unlike her 3 brothers who HATE going to the grocery store). I'm not too fond of it either but she makes it a pleasant experience.

2. Eating the cookies that Luke made all by himself the other day. He was so proud.

3. Good report cards - not perfect, but evidence of hard work with room to grow and improve.

4. When Coleson hugs Abby, kisses the top of her head and they do their secret handshake. It's hard to believe he only has 8 more months till he goes off to college.

5. When Will volunteered to make Abby's grilled cheese sandwich for her the other night and added a sliced banana on the side with a dollop of peanut butter because he knows she likes it. He's growing up.

6. Watching Luke eat a sour apple - he made the craziest faces.

7. Laughing with Will about funny lines in "Chicken Run".

8. Abby's hair - it's so thick and pretty. I love to braid it. Too bad she doesn't enjoy it much.

9. Listening to Coleson sing to Chelsea (girlfriend) on Skype.

10. Watching "Signs" with Coleson and Will the other night. They made hats out of foil. Love that movie.

6 comments:

Kecia said...

So sweet!
I was shopping with Rebecca the other day, and she said, "You know, it won't be long until Jessica's gone." !!! 6 years, thank you very much.
wv is "felly"--but didn't she spell her name with another e? Maybe God is telling us to pray for her...

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I love it when my kids love each other. I feel very fortunate that they're not afraid to show it (yet) and I hope they'll always be close. Your stories were sweet. I love it when big brothers are sweet to their little sister(s). That melts my heart!

Bits-n-Pieces said...

what great kids you have!!

deola said...

lovely blog!

Carpool Queen said...

I'm loving that my kids are old enough to run into the store and pick up that one little thing I need. And wonder of wonders, I'm starting to see signs of affection between them.

It's only taken 11 years.

100% said...

新人一枚,簽到喔 !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.