These are 10 blogs or blog posts that I've read recently that I thought were really meaty, touching, educational or just plain entertaining.
1. I love this post dedicated to expectant or new moms written by one of my dearest friends, Kecia.
2. This post was written by a fellow OBU alumnus, Jill. She and her husband lost their 17 year old daughter, Hannah, to a brain tumor last year. I love how she honestly and beautifully shares about her life and loss but also joy and most importantly some really big things God is teaching her.
3. This post was written by Katie, who recently ran a marathon. She lived in Mozambique for one year and taught at my kid's school. Now she lives, teaches and runs in sunny California. She's beautiful, smart, athletic, loves Jesus and makes me laugh so hard that I almost, well......just go read her blog.
4. For this one I'm just linking to a blog, not a particular post. I love to visit this blog because of the writer's awesome photography skills. And even though I don't see eye to eye with her spiritually, I enjoy her observations on life.
5. I just found this blog today, about an American family living and working in Haiti. I think I'll be going back to read more and I thought some of you might like it too.
6. I love reading posts about this family who serve as missionaries in the country of Zambia.
7. Mary at Owlhaven is one of my favorite blogs. Even though I don't have much in common with her - she and her husband are raising their 10 children and she sounds as close to Super Mom as you can get - she's humble and honest and strives to raise her family simply in a God-centered home.
8. This is the website for our sending agency. Good stuff here about what God is doing all over the world.
9. Carpool Queen always makes me laugh!!!
10. Although sometimes a bit distasteful, CakeWrecks is bizarre and to my warped sense of humor, highly entertaining.