I thought it would be fun to join in, but write my list here instead of with the 577 comments over there. Who wants to get lost in the crowd? :-)
1. I have to read before I go to sleep at night. It's almost impossible for me to just get in bed, turn out my lamp and go to sleep.
2. I detest peppers, mushrooms, olives, raisins and raw onion. Especially on pizza. Gag. OK, I've never known anyone to put raisins on pizza. I just wanted you to know that I hate them.
3. I love to eat cake batter. I may or may not have eaten about 5 spoonfuls of batter from the cake I was making for a friend the other day.
4. I pile things on top of my dresser until I can't stand it and clean it all off. Then I restart the pile the next day. I will completely clean our room - vacuum, mop, dust, etc - and not touch the piles on my dresser.
5. I think feet are weird. If people have really odd feet I can't stop staring at them.
6. I spent 7 years of my life on an island in the Caribbean. See I was on this plane that crashed on a beach and........JUST KIDDING. About the plane crash part.
7. I love coffee but hate anything coffee flavored.
8. When I was in the 5th grade I wanted to be an archaeologist. I didn't even really know what archaeologists do, I just thought it sounded cool.
9. If I use a scrubby/scrunchy thing in the shower with shower gel I break out in hives.
10. I cannot take liquid medicine. The last time I tried was Fall of 1989 when I had a horrible cough. I stood over the sink for 30 minutes trying to down a cup of Nyquil. I just couldn't do it.
Now feel free to share 10 things about yourself with me!