Have I mentioned that I have problems with Math? Obviously I can't count past 9. I have added #10 now.
10 Things That Are Different About Christmas in Africa
1. It's hot
2. We sweat when we decorate the Christmas tree.
3. We sweat when we bake Christmas cookies.
4. We sweat when we stand still doing nothing.
5. The kids can go swimming over their Christmas break from school.
6. Did I mention that we sweat a lot? OK, just checking.
7. We don't have to wear coats or winter clothes.
8. No one goes Christmas caroling.
9. Santa has to come through the window because we don't have a chimney.
10. There's no where to buy a honey-baked ham!