1. Ladies Bible study.....we started I Saw The Lord by Anne Graham Lotz and I love it. I also love all the ladies that attend this Bible study. They challenge and encourage me and they are so fun.
2. A lunch date with my hubby at Pe'Kai Thai. My food wasn't that great but the company was awesome.
3. A chocolate croissant for dessert afterwards which caused me to exceed my WW points for the day!
4. Cool temperatures - wore long sleeves and jeans.
5. A quiet house - Abby returned to school today after being sick since Sunday.
6. Knitting - OK, I only knitted (is that a word?) for about 10 minutes, but I'm getting better.
7. Receiving an email on Facebook from an old friend.
8. Seeing the new little plants growing in my yard that grew from seeds I planted a few weeks ago.
9. Singing along with Nicole Nordeman in the car.
10. Making plans for our vacation to Cape Town, South Africa in January.