Thursday, September 10, 2009

10 on the Tenth

Ten Great Things About My Day:

1. Ladies Bible study.....we started I Saw The Lord by Anne Graham Lotz and I love it.  I also love all the ladies that attend this Bible study.  They challenge and encourage me and they are so fun.  
2. A lunch date with my hubby at Pe'Kai Thai.  My food wasn't that great but the company was awesome.
3. A chocolate croissant for dessert afterwards which caused me to exceed my WW points for the day!  
4. Cool temperatures - wore long sleeves and jeans.
5. A quiet house - Abby returned to school today after being sick since Sunday.
6. Knitting - OK, I only knitted (is that a word?) for about 10 minutes, but I'm getting better.
7. Receiving an email on Facebook from an old friend.  
8. Seeing the new little plants growing in my yard that grew from seeds I planted a few weeks ago.
9. Singing along with Nicole Nordeman in the car.
10. Making plans for our vacation to Cape Town, South Africa in January.

6 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

That list makes me happy, Angie.

I might be the biggest Nichole Nordeman fan on the planet. Just listened to an old song of hers...River God...so good.

Glad Abby is better.
I've heard Cape Town is gorgeous. Excited for you to get to go!

Kecia said...

I wish I was in your Bible study! I like your friends. :)

Anonymous said...

I went to South Africa with the OBU group that went to 1991 and have always wished I could go back and see Cape Town. Maybe someday.

Mich said...

I like your list...

the bible study sounds great!

can't go wrong with a little Nicole...

Have a great weekend!

Gretchen said...

Love this little peek into your life, Angie. And like the others...I'm excited for your CT vaca.

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

What a great list Angie!

I love the Bible Study you are in...and lunch with the hubs...PERFECT.

It's great to see a glimpse of your life.