Friday, May 01, 2009

Various and Sundries

I can't believe that it's May already!  It felt like April only lasted about a week.
Luke's 10th birthday is tomorrow.  Tonight he is having a sleep-over with two of his very best friends.  I can hear them yelling right now about their PS2 game.

**********************

My birthday morning.
Under the card was my favorite perfume.  
My friend Lynne gave me these.
They smelled wonderful.
Roses from Charlie.
Chocolate cake from Karla.
Blowing out my candles (the cake was too small 
for 42 of them.)  I'm holding Rya, the precious
daughter of our colleagues, the Brains.
I was very spoiled that day - lunch, cake,
cards, and my very own plate of Snickerdoodles, 
which I hid in a cupboard and hoarded for a week.

***********************

 Wrestle Mania - April 2009
 Chris "Bigs" Walker vs.
Luke "Nacho Libre" and Jared "Esceleto".
***************
Coleson's gum disease has taken over.
I think we should seek professional help.
***************
 Abby petting an exotic Mozambican cow on 
her school field trip yesterday.

4 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

Those lilies were GORGEOUS! Hope your birthday was happy, indeed.

Gretchen said...

Wow! Happy b'day! Was that German chocolate cake? Great pics.

Cara Beth said...

Awwe, I miss Chris. And I always miss ya'll. Give everyone hugs for me and I'm glad you were spoiled on your bday. You deserve it!

Kecia said...

One more week!
Now that we're back in civilization (joke) I'll try to answer the 2 messages you've sent me. :)Soon.
(The word ver. was kablan--like the sound effect from Chris & the boys wrestling...kaBLAN!)