Friday, June 06, 2008

Another trip

Charlie and I leave tomorrow for Indianapolis, Indiana. We will be back on Wednesday. As much as I will probably enjoy myself once we get there, I'm tired of travelling. And my mouth hurts - I have a big canker sore on the side of my tongue and it hurts when I talk. I'm praying it goes away soon because I have to speak three times at the event we are attending on Monday. Now when I talk I sound like I just came from the dentist.

On a positive note, Charlie and I will be able to enjoy some couple time on this trip. The kids are not going with us and are staying in two different places (two with Kecia and two with their Grandmother). They will get a break from us and from each other. They have been fighting a lot the last few days so hopefully when we are all reunited next week we'll be happy to see one another again.

And please go read this sweet post my sister wrote as a tribute to my parents who celebrated their 42nd wedding anniversary today. They are celebrating by spending a few days on safari on the Masai Mara in Kenya, where they live, lucky dogs. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I love you, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie,
Thanks for visiting the blog--hope you will visit often. I am SO glad to see yours and Amy's--a fun way to keep in touch. Your kids are so handsome/beautiful--and so grown up! I can't believe how time flies by. Gracen was especially thrilled to see the picture of the giraffe--animals are her favorite things.
It was good to see pictures of Amy, her kids and Anthony too.
Take care--looking forward to keeping in touch.
Dana Anders Miller

Kecia said...

That was a sweet post Amy wrote. Your whole family has had quite an impact. Have fun on your trip--your kids are doing great. :)