Sunday, August 13, 2006

Happy Anniversary!



Yesterday was our 17th wedding anniversary. I can't believe that 17 years has gone by so fast. I often tell Charlie that he is perfect.....not perfect but perfect for me! He is wonderful - patient....VERY patient, kind, wise, loving, sweet and funny. The fact that he laughs at my jokes shows just how much he loves me. I so thankful for him and his quiet walk with God. He loves Jesus and it shows in all he does.

I thought I loved Charlie when we got married - and I did. But I love him so much more today. Honey....we didn't get each other cards or gifts this year (except the 3 hour nap I took yesterday was just about the best gift a girl could receive!) consider this your Happy Anniversary card. I just wanted to share what I feel about you with everyone! Forgive me, I know it's cheesy. :-) I love you.

3 comments:

Janna Kay said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!
Blessings!

Bonnie G. said...

Ok, Mrs. Angie... time to update! :)

April said...

Hi Angie,
Thanks for stopping by my sight. I love that you didn't get each other gifts for your anniversary....sometimes just looking at the person you spending your life with is gift enough (cheesewhiz), and a nap is priceless!!!