I am going to take advantage of the last 45 minutes of Nov. 10 and share
Ten things I am thankful for tonight:
1. Central heat and our gas powered fireplace.
2. Our computer that came home from the computer hospital yesterday.
3. That my parents are in the U.S. for two months and are living across the street from us in a home provided by our host church. For the first time since 2001 our whole family is on the same continent.
4. Fall......I can't get enough of the beautiful trees and crispy temps.
5. Will's going to play in his first soccer game in the U.S. on Saturday!
7. Seeing more family this month!
8. Resale shops.......between my mom and me we have purchased a garlic press, bread pans, a brand-new-tags-still-on-it blouse, a pressure cooker, a waffle iron, dumbbells, and a book just this week!
10. Pumpkin Spice cookies