Saturday, June 26, 2010

Playing Along

Here's the 2010 version of "Get to Know Me"........can't you just hear John Lovitz saying that...."get to know me - my ins my outs, my ups, my downs...... Does anyone remember that? I'm playing along with my friend Mer over at Life@7000 Feet. (Actually I think it's called Get To Know Your Friends) Feel free to play along too!

What color are your socks right now? white

What are you listening to right now? Luke making fake burping sounds.

What was the last thing you ate? Poor Man's stew

Can you drive a stick? Yep, it's what I learned on and what we drive. Very very automatics around here.

Last person you spoke to on the phone? Karla J.

How old are you today? 43

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Well right now it's World Cup Soccer! But usually baseball.

What is your favorite drink? sweet iced tea

Have you ever dyed your hair? yes, unfortunately

Favorite food? Lasagna or my mom's roast/gravy/mashed potatoes/homemade rolls.

What is the last movie you watched? The Long Shots (filmed in Minden, Louisiana.....woohoo!)

Favorite day of the year? My birthday!

How do you vent anger? bang things around, throw things, raise my voice. I know - very mature

What was your favorite toy as a child? My play cash register

Favorite Season? Spring

Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries

Living situation? Right where I am....with my husband and our 4 children. But I do dream about the exotic tropical island that Charlie and I will live on when the kids are all grown and supporting us. HA HA HA HA HA.........

When was the last time you cried? The day before I left Kenya last week....saying goodbye is hard

What is on the floor of your closet right now? shoes, an old purse, one of those huge ziploc bags with winter clothes - nothing exciting. Oh and dust.

What are you most afraid of? heights and reptiles

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Plain. A Sonic #1 with lettuce, tomato and mayo is my favorite - with tater tots and a large Root Beer. It's probably a good thing that the nearest Sonic is about 10,000 miles away. :-)

Favorite dog breed? I don't know if I have a favorite....I like our dachshund but I don't think that's my favorite. Maybe boxer?

Favorite day of the week? Friday - because I know I can stay up later if I want and sleep in the next day.

How many states have you lived in? 3 - Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas. I guess you could also count the 5 months we lived in Ohio and the 2 1/2 months we lived in Virginia? So make that 5.

Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.

What is your favorite flower? roses

Did you get an H1N1 vaccine? nope


1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Another cheese hater on the burger. What is with you people? ;) Mmmm mashed potatoes and blueberries (though not together, of course).