Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Rejected Facebook Status Updates


*I'm ironed my panties today. Fortunately I was not wearing them at the time.
(Yesterday I was ironing clothes for our trip and I had pulled my undergarments off the clothes line. It was late in the day, our stupid dryer was already full trying to dry other things. These particular undergarments were still damp. So I thought if I ironed them it would hasten their drying.)

*I only fished one bug out of the pasta last night. And none of my guests saw. I think.

* In my dream last night I was at a Beth Moore Living Proof Live, helping out beforehand (of course) and was wondering why the cast from Broadway's "Beauty and the Beast" was rehearsing lines to perform on the same stage as Beth.




6 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

IRONED YOUR PANTIES?????

Girl, we gotta' talk. I think you have some jungle bug.

Kecia said...

Okay, this is just weird...I wrote my latest post before I read yours, I PROMISE. No, I didn't iron my panties, or anything else for that matter, but still--great minds think alike!!!
I love you!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

One of my OBU friends ironed her shirt WHILE SHE WAS WEARING it and ended up with a nice iron-shaped burn on her chest. I don't recommend ironing clothes while you're wearing them. ;)

S and J said...

I love it...you are cracking me up!

Gretchen said...

Good call on the rejection. :)

Lurve the dream about Beauty and the Beast and Beth.

Dee Dee said...

Laughed out loud - have NEVER ironed panties.