Dang it! I always do this when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to do the cute little button from Mer. Maybe later today. Anyway here are my ten things.......TEN things I love about being a Mom.
1.Hearing my kids call me Mama
2.Listening to their stories
3.When it's Sunday a.m. and we are supposed to leave in 15 minutes and my 14 year old asks where his jeans are and they are not ironed (and very wrinkled!). Yes, this just happened. He's old enough to iron his own jeans now. Yes they are still in a laundry basket and I am on the computer not folding clothes.
4. Laying in bed talking to my girl
5. Seeing the creative things my 14 year old son makes from scraps of junk
6. Hearing my 10 and 16 year olds play guitar
7. Listening to them all talking to each other when they are getting along and they don't know I'm listening.
8. When I see them help each other or help someone else
9. When my 10 year old came back from the park with his friend Jared and they told me about how they were telling some girls about Jesus and why He loves them and died for them.
10. Just watching them! I love them so much.