Thursday night we returned from 6 days in South Africa (my kids are on their 2 week spring break). There I had three doctor's appointments (all is well), we shopped, ate out and went to the movies. Yesterday I did laundry. Today I am baking and repacking because tomorrow we leave for another trip. Charlie needs to meet with colleagues up in central Mozambique so we decided that the whole family would go. It will take two days to get there and will involve crossing a river on a ferry! I'll take pictures. We are excited about visiting our friends in Quelimane. I'm also excited about seeing parts of Mozambique I've never seen before.
We will be attempting to celebrate Easter in the car as we drive 12+ hours tomorrow. That should be interesting.
Ok, I missed Mer's 10 on the 10th yesterday so I'll do my list today on the eleventh. I hate to be left out. I still don't have time to do the cute button. Maybe one day....
Anywho...here's my list of 10 THINGS MY KIDS HAVE SAID RECENTLY:
1. Will - Hey Luke, when you come to the states for college, we are going to drive from New York to California, ok?
Abby- Hey, what about me?
Will- Oh, you can go. We'll put you in the trunk.
2. Luke - G'night Coles, G'night Will, I love you.
3. Abby, If you don't stop, we're sending you to Switzerland! (At this point she starts crying. She has no idea how wonderful Switzerland is!!)
4. Coleson -This bouncy ball is so weird. It's really hard. I'm gonna go throw it at Luke.
5. Coleson (as he grates cheese on two pancakes and drizzles honey on top... at 11:45 a.m.) - Mom, this is not my lunch, ok? I'm just really, really hungry.
6. I hate this family!!!
7. I love my brothers.
8. I think Mrs. W was PMSing today. She was really grouchy!
9. Love you, Mom.
10. I'm about to wet my pants!!!!!!