Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Playing in the Park








These are pictures taken at the park across the street from our house.  Many improvements have been made there over the last year or so.  There is now a grassy area to play ball and playground equipment.  And creepy crawly things.  That millipede Abby was playing with is called a "MariaCafe' " here (Mary Coffee?).  She always grosses the other kids out when she starts playing with them.

That's a real live rugby ball the guys are playing with, imported straight from South Africa!  But I think they tend to use it more like an American football, Grant. :-)


1 comment:

Crystal said...

HI, Angie - Thank you for coming to visit my blog! I've had great fun catching up on your past posts. I'm very interested in the work you are doing and your experiences in another country. I'll be back to visit again :))