Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fishing With Dad




One of the things Luke, who is 9, wanted to do while we were in the states was catch a fish. Two days before we left the states to return to Mozambique he finally got his wish.  Last night he decided he wanted to write about that day.  Here is Luke's account of their fishing trip.

Fishing With Dad
Well as you may know from the title I went fishing with my dad.  It was so cool fishing and spending time with my dad.  He is the coolest dad in the hole world.  We woke up around sevenish and went to Walmart and got donut holes.  We looked for fishing bate but we couldn't find any.  So we went on ahead and went to my sunday school teachers house.  By the way she said on what was it the Sunday before that we could fish on her pond. We ate the donut holes half on the way and half on the way back.  I caught five bass and my dad caught eight.  But I caught the biggest.  We had a great time just me and my dad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DEAR LUKE......I AM KECIA'S MOM AND I REALLY ENJOYED YOUR STORY ABOUT FISHING WITH YOUR DAD. I HAVE PRAYED FOR YOU EVER SINCE YOU WERE BORN THAT YOU WOULD BE SAFE AND WELL AND GROW INTO A GODLY YOUNG MAN/
I LOVE YOUR MOM AN DAD.TOO!
JUDIE STUART