Monday, June 11, 2007

Random Monday Thoughts



So I've learned that lots of little girls like to wrestle and even engage in burping contests! Thanks for the info. Kec! Another friend of mine has the daintiest, cutest little blond headed child who was so proud when she recently learned how to burp on command What is this world coming to?? So much for stereotypes. From the above picture you can tell that my little girl gets just as dirty as her brother. What is it with chewing on and stretching out their t-shirt collars? By the way, if you have ever wondered why my kids have on white shirts in so many pictures, it's not because I LIKE soaking shirts in bleach and using lots of Shout, it's because their school uniform and P.E. uniform shirts are white. I guess I tend to take lots of pictures when they are wearing those.

Speaking of school, my kids are out for the winter break (remember, southern hemisphere.....we are officially in winter) and I am sooo happy about getting to sleep later in the mornings. This a.m. I woke up at 6 ish to go to the bathroom then I was able to coax myself back to sleep until 8:00! It was heavenly. I might have slept a little more soundly last night if my neighbors had not been playing their music VERY LOUDLY ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!! It actually sounded like they turned their radio up to the loudest setting, hooked it to a sound system then left on vacation! We were not happy with them.

I'm going to post some more pictures soon for the family's enjoyment.

No comments: